ltaly raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi to all my friend
i need help from someone , next jenary i'd like to have here in this my ******* country ....the 2014 Raptor , so i'm looking for some dealers for have a good price , becouse if you buy directly from a italian dealer ... they put all in your ass ...ehehehe they buy under invoice and after sell me over ehhehe and after with the import they put on the buid more and more since 60.000 euro heeheh so i'm in contact with a USA dealer for have the real price ,after that i'll go to the italian dealer and i'll tel him to buy that car at that price ehhehee he 'll put on some money (i know ) but from the USA i'll buy without surcharge and i'll save money , you understand??
But my question is another , i'd like to know if is possible to have the :
CNG/LPG Gaseous Engine Prep Package on my raptor .
I've hasked to the USA dealer and he says that is only on f350 ...but i think that he say only for shut up me .... someone could ask for me this to a your friend dealer ???
Another help .... buy the raptor from USA is becaming difficult because the dealer don't take me seriously they don't believe that i wanna buy really the car ....but i'll buy at any cost ...if need i'll come to USA ......but before that :
someone could explane my problem to a dealer so i'll buy the car ??
Is better a dealer from or near new york ,for the export shipment port :
Thank you very much guys .... you live in a good country ..... if someone like to come to Verona .... let me know ...

sorry must be displace in the 2014 forum

Fred,

From one Italian Raptor owner to another;

Da un italiano all'altro, buona fortuna, Dio vi benedica, e spero che funzioni per voi.

OP
OP
P

panzerfa

Reaction score
Ciao Panzerfa, it's good to meet you!

I've been to Italy many times and I think a Raptor would be great fun there - it will scare all the little cars off the narrow streets!

A Raptor will be almost as large as your large trucks so your Raptor will be very intimidating to people there.

yes is exactly what i need here in italy, were they don't watch over their nose and if you are small you can't pass

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

panzerfa

Reaction score
especially if you have only two car like this one

Attachments

• IMG_9964.jpg
    IMG_9964.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4773 web.JPG
    IMG_4773 web.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 44

Auto-Hentzschel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think not everyone knows, how much the import to Europe cost.
Shipping $ 2000
Custom 10%
TAX 19%
vehicle changing for European government round 1500,-€
Everyone could calculate a new loaded Raptor is not possible to sell under 60-65k €
Thanks

Dariob

Reaction score
I think not everyone knows, how much the import to Europe cost.
Shipping $ 2000
Custom 10%
TAX 19%
vehicle changing for European government round 1500,-€
Everyone could calculate a new loaded Raptor is not possible to sell under 60-65k €
Thanks

Hi,
I agree with you
I am italian (Milano) and i would like to own Raptor too; I see you are a european dealer ... I'm interested But need to know details, costs, timing, ... Let me know, thanks
Dario

almunther6

Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone says that raptors are only made for North American, we in the Middle East has the raptor and it's sold by ford dealers with the navigation as well .. USA navigation is made by navteq and Middle East is by a different company .. The thing is, dealers here ( and by saying dealers, I meant in the Middle East not in my country, in my country we only have 1 dealer since I was child till the date of this post, due to the exclusivity which they removed this rule b4 15 yrs I guess which no one could open another dealer due to many facts ) anyway, back to the subject, they sell the raptor for a very high price I don't really understand why it's the exact same car which is sold in the US identical .. It cost me for a screw 85k $ here that's insane where as it costed me to get it from the US around 60k $ .. 25k $ that's a lot I could by me focus st with that price .. We don't print money .. We work hard to get it not everyone is wealthy .. Just like any other countries some r wealthy some r middle class and some r millionaires and some r living with their salaries .. Many who can't afford this vehicle due to its price and many who can't buy it through the US direct import coze they don't have the full amount to pay and get the car then refinance it .. I'm glad that I made savings which helped me to get it. And I do my best to help people here to get from the US .. But it's difficult to help u buy it and ship it to Italy but I could try and check with someone if he knows how to do it if u r still searching for someone to help u get it . I'm sorry guys if I said something wrong or bothered anyone from my words.

Last edited: