Lowrance engine information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So after hearing that all raptor runs from now on will require a gps I've been tossing around the idea of getting a lowrance gps. Still haven't decided on which one yet. I saw that some lowrance models are equipped to show info about how the engine is running. Anybody know what all information it can display? and can it sense it from the raptors computer? or would It need separate sensors?

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So after hearing that all raptor runs from now on will require a gps I've been tossing around the idea of getting a lowrance gps. Still haven't decided on which one yet. I saw that some lowrance models are equipped to show info about how the engine is running. Anybody know what all information it can display? and can it sense it from the raptors computer? or would It need separate sensors?

I think that is more ment for the marine purpose of the lowrance

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think that is more ment for the marine purpose of the lowrance

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

i figured it was meant for that, but thought it would be pretty cool to be able have it on the trucks. Just thinking out loud and wondered if it had been done or if it was even possible.