Love the raptor but hate ford dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most stealerships suck. I had appointments for a week now for my Boss 302's to get the trackey. Needlessly to say, it isn't happening now because they didn't order the parts needed to do the service I made the appointment for. I miss Lexus. Just wish they had a decent sports car that didn't cost 250k.

I'm with you on that one!!!! The ISF was great, the service was even better, and the total experience and atmosphere was amazing. I wish they had something between the LFA and the ISF. The good thing is the same guy is building an AUDI dealership next door so I hope it keeps the same characteristics as the Lexus dealership. The R8 v10 looks pretty bad :waytogo:

Bad company

Reaction score
Cheers!

I also traded an M3 in on the Raptor.

I've had widely differing experiences at BMW dealers as well, had I not loved their product, I'd have sold my BMW long ago.

Lexus realizes that dealership experience is very important to keeping loyal customers. It's too bad that ISF aside, they make soft, underdamped, old people, luxo barges. Otherwise I'd own nothing else. I'm just not old enough yet to appreciate the Lexus product line, and I like to be involved in the whole driving experience. :p

Find a new dealer! There are good ones out there.

CSX4350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local Chevrolet dealer refused to work on my Silverado & Camaro because I didn't buy them there. My local Ford dealer refused to work on my GT500 because I didn't buy it there.

The Ford dealer 30 miles away has a fantastic service department, those guys go way out of their way to make things right. Because of their service department I have tried to buy three different cars there, but the sales department treated me like human waste every time.

However, some of the worst experiences I've had so far in trying to buy a car was dealing with Cadillac dealers when I tried to buy a new CTS-V Coupe.

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had to go to different dealers for sales and service for a long time. Seems like you can't get both at the same location anywhere!!