Lots of blue interior pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Haven't seen one in person, but I'd be inclined toward it if I were ordering again.

Wonder how much the two centerstack/console pieces and door panels (assuming its just the blue bit) would cost to replace? I've never much cared for the 2011 silver/gray hashed bits (don't hate em, but like most of the other options better).

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw my truck in person and the blue interior on the Tux Black looks awesome.. Can't wait 'till I can get back to pick it up and really give it the once over.

I really like the contrast stitching on the seats especially.. nice detail.

~BGM

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i woulda thought they would make the stripe on the steering wheel blue also, I like the perforated leather though those cooled seats would be nice in the summer

Blue on the wheel would kind of defeat the purpose though of what that stripe is for. It's not just to look purdy, it's to know TDC from peripheral vision. And orange against black stands out much better than navy blue against black. Plus it matches the gauge needles.

Did you say NAV . . ?

Here's a picture

:drool: oooh that looks nice!

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thing there's no nav or front camera or I'd be sneaking down to your dealership to nab it and take it home with me LOL I can't wait to get mine!

That blue interior looks AWESOME!!!!!

It would be hard to get. The owner saw me taking pictures for Ebay. He said "Don't plan on selling my truck til the spring" lol

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Did you say NAV . . ?

Here's a picture
5639d1325823114-lots-blue-interior-pics-003-jpg

What are the details on the radio setup?