Looking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What Birdman said is true... I had settled on going for a Rock Warrior and then right before buying one stumbled across the then-unreleased Raptor in a magazine article. I bailed on the Yota and decided I'd wait and buy my first Ford. ...then I ended up waiting some more to get one of the first chunk of 6.2s to hit the streets. It turned out to be an excellent twist of fate. I ******* love this thing.

OP
OP
Baldwin09

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you guys really appreciate it the ford dealer down the street from me Sid they should have a raptor in by the first week of April I'm excited to go test drive it and probably put a build order in within a few months I've always thought about the raptor before the rw but it's a tough decision when you get to drive one but not the other hopefully that will change everything once the raptors here

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll add to what everyone else said about the Raptor. This is the most comfortable truck on the road to date. The handling and ride is just amazing. This is the Cadillac of off-roading not to mention the coolness of the truck.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was set to buy a RW CrewMax, but then I drove a Raptor, and it was just so much more of a truck! It's really not even close at all! The interior of the Ford just blows away the Toyota! If I couldn't afford the Raptor, I would still buy a F150 FX4 over the Tundra. The rear load flat floor is so nice, and you can't get that with the Toyota, the seat only folds down. The only thing I liked better on the Toyota was the ez-down tailgate, and the rear power window because the entire rear glass goes down. The Raptor is definitely more unique and will turn heads everywhere you go. I can't wait to get mine! Good luck, and definitely drive one before deciding!