Looking to get SW Headers Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shwiggy

Shwiggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I'm running and it sounds sick, any exhaust you get you'll have to fab it up a bit too...

How so exactly? I thought these mated up directly with most exhausts? I currently have a magnaflow exhaust on, are you still running a stock exhaust or something else and what kind of fabbing did you have to do?

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How so exactly? I thought these mated up directly with most exhausts? I currently have a magnaflow exhaust on, are you still running a stock exhaust or something else and what kind of fabbing did you have to do?

Y pipe is to long.. A friend of mine put kooks lt and y connected to a borla catback and same problem.. Pm me your email I'll send a pic

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Y pipe is to long.. A friend of mine put kooks lt and y connected to a borla fatback and same problem.. Pm me your email I'll send a pic

Something isn't right, the SW should be a direct swap with the slip connections. I can't speak for the Kooks though.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something isn't right, the SW should be a direct swap with the slip connections. I can't speak for the Kooks though.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

I have Roush exhaust and the kooks and Y definetly didn't line up with that. But maybe SW is different.. Or maybe the shop that put the Roush on played with something .

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@WarSurfer I believe is in your area and has SW headers installed...he had a lot of his work done at KHC in NJ, but not sure about the headers...

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have SW longtubes and SW mid-pipe with high flow cats. The cat-back is a custom unit Dave tigged up for me.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Hey guys,

I've been sitting on a set of SW headers forever. Has anyone from Northern VA, particularly near RESTON/CHANTILLY area gotten this mod done on their truck? If so what shop did you use and how much did they charge you? How was the quality of work, are they holding up well/any issues?

I'm currently shop hunting now but any help would be appreciated as I want this done right and done quick. I would much rather use a shop that's done work on a raptor before.

Thanks

Tedd Britt Ford Chantilly installed my headers and mid-pipe. Don't remember exactly what they charged but it was on par with what other folks were paying at the time (this was back in late 2010).

Love the long tubes and mid pipe, ditched the cat back because it was too loud (I had the quiet version of the two options offered in 2010). I now have a custom cat-back with a magnaflow muffler and resonator. Sounds killer and isn't too loud.