Looking to buy a wrecked raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SoundlyAwake

Reaction score
We would just buy a new one, but I dont have a spare 60k. Plus my son likes a challenge!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought about doing this but if you add up the repair bills plus the cost of the wrecked Raptor, you find out that you could have bought a low milage well looked after truck for the same price. Instead you end up with a salvaged title that no one will want to buy and a Raptor thats never quite right.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are raptors really that special? I see engines on ebay for it, and they offer a 6.2 in the F250 and Lariatt? The rear diff is wider and front suspension is better, but if you offroad a lot you will most likely replace these things as well. I am thinking of selling mine and building an offroad truck for cheap. No need to wreck my DD out there in the desert. Just my 2 cents.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Are raptors really that special? I see engines on ebay for it, and they offer a 6.2 in the F250 and Lariatt? The rear diff is wider and front suspension is better, but if you offroad a lot you will most likely replace these things as well. I am thinking of selling mine and building an offroad truck for cheap. No need to wreck my DD out there in the desert. Just my 2 cents.

Bought an F150 with some bigger tires and an appearance package, not a prerunner

Tizz

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check with bstoner. His Raptor was stolen a few months ago, they found it but ins co totaled it. You could see if they want to sell it.

OP
OP
S

SoundlyAwake

Reaction score
I would also be interested in trading my 2010 custom turbo rzr 800s and my brand new 2012 ltz400 for a raptor.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fletcher

Reaction score
Im looking for a rear axle if any one is separating a wrecked truck for parts, mine is bent im told. ( not by me i might add, i purchased second hand with the bent tube not knowingly)
2013, locking and 4:10

J.

jazz05

Reaction score
Not sure if you are interested but I bought a 2012 Raptor cab (no doors or back glass) complete with interior and wiring (Nav,sunroof,eetc) Red, plus a box no tailgate , left front fender and hood, for sale.
I was goiing to buiild a Desert Truck but my wife surprised me with a 2013 blu flame full load and I'm feeling the modd bug so it hass to go.
PM me if you have any interest