looking to buy 2013 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljatl13

Reaction score
i have been reading some of these forums for awhile, we have decided to go and order a 2013 scab raptor, like i have been hearing, you cannot find them on lots, we have been looking. my question is do you think it would be hard to sell a scab if something came up, my dealer says they do not order them because screws sell so much better, what do you think??

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have been reading some of these forums for awhile, we have decided to go and order a 2013 scab raptor, like i have been hearing, you cannot find them on lots, we have been looking. my question is do you think it would be hard to sell a scab if something came up, my dealer says they do not order them because screws sell so much better, what do you think??

Fwiw, I keep hearing the same thing about scabs. However, the only raptors I have seen around in my city (70k pop) are scabs.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think it would be easier to sell if there are less of them

Sent from my Note2

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you really needed to sell it, I don't think you'd have a problem. Congrats on your order!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I highly doubt you'd have a problem selling one. Buy it as close to invoice as possible and then you won't have the instant drop off once you drive it off the lot. Look at what some of these used Raptors are selling for!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hot cakes baby hot cakes!
You will not find a scab with a higher resale.

OP
OP
L

ljatl13

Reaction score
thanks for the replys, yes i have been looking at used ones, and i can order 1 new for about the same as a used 2010-2011, just maybe not as many options on it, we kind a wanting one that is pretty much option delete. going to order monday, probably will be awhile for it to comes in. think it would be pretty neat to have one pretty much with no options, since dealers pretty much order with everything on them.