looking to buy 15-20 raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to start a thread on dealers for warranty service

the thread goes 2 pages just barely.this train wreck goes 13 pages. worst of all i helped.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cho cho...everybody loves to watch a train wreck...

Good point on the registration...I am not an expert on DMV and vehicle registration law

I can't find where any of this is technically illegal, Other than the fact that any dealer would get flat out hammered from Ford Motor Company when caught.

So it sounds like the beast and only way for Mr. export to buy and sell Raptors would be from an individual and not a dealer.

Supply and demand!

EternalChampion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll gladly trade my 2012 with 9000 miles for a Ferrari 458 spyder. I want the engine free of any sand by the way.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could not stop reading....................... I feel bad about myself just about now!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting, once a vehicle is registered, regardless of the mileage, it cannot be sold as "brand new." It is technically used.

Your right, once it's been titled, has to be sold as a used vehicle. He could never find a dealer with 15 a month, he would have to find a multitude of dealers for that many, and he'd have to order them, one persons name ordering hundreds of Raptors would throw up a RED flag in fords system. Also no auto exporter would be rude like he was, regardless of any personal feelings he would have been respectful and professional.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Checked his profile, he was on today, 4 days after he supposedly found his supplier. So why is he logging back on this website 4 days later... :pokeowned:

Status
Not open for further replies.