looking to be a new owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

pancepance

Reaction score
Ive gotten a few different price quotes from dealers. Low end was about $7500, high side was about $9k.
I haven't been able to get specifics on what each offer actually included (or didn't include) Having done chargers on my other vehicles (non-ford) I expect to be somewhere around $8k for a proper job from a qualified place. Im still trying to figure out exactly how the charger install will work with the factory warranty. That seems to be where the sales people I spoke to get confused and lapse into another language. No one had been able to give me a specific answer to that yet. I'm used to Toyota who offers a charger which will allow all factory warranty to stay intact. I'm not so sure I can get that same scenario on this truck but I am hoping to.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$12000 is what my dealer told me to install supercharger.. oh and $10000 over window sticker just fir the truck not counting the 12k supercharger!!!!!!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would contact Roush directly and have them find a qualified dealer in your area to do the install!

I would trust a dealership/salesman as much as I would an Army recruiter! They will say anything to get you to sign the dotted line.

-Greg (aka Squatting Dog)