Looking for Pics of AntiMatter Blue 37 Trucks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, thank you, I've seen all the videos since January, just trying to find a quality picture like the LF below. The closest I've come is this AMB, but I’m still looking for a good high-quality full side view in good light of a AMB Raptor positioned like the LF pic. Trying to decide on a color..... thanks

View attachment 318023

View attachment 318024

the AM blue looks navy in every picture I have seen and while that’s accurate in low light conditions, it’s more royal blue in the sunlight. Very different

imagine one of your local dealers has a f-150 in am on the lot. Go check it out in person

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive seen many AMB Ford trucks in person, specifically looking for quality pics of a new Raptor in AMB to see how the color plays with the fender flairs and other colors/textures, thanks

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Che
Anyone have large, (hopefully) high resolutions pics of clean 37 AMB trucks, especially profile shots? Most pics I've seen have either been of dirty trucks, poor lighting, odd angles, etc.. thanks!

check out dfwrob posts awhile back. He got some great pictures of amb 37 at a dealer preview at 5 star Ford. I think its page 6 or 7 in the general discussion forum. I think it’s titled gen vist 6/13

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still not crazy about that blue interior.. it maybe ok with a AM blue, black truck. But it would look horrible in a red truck... just my opinion.. also that material will be a ***** to take care of..