Looking For Good Custom Tune In Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just got my Raptor back with it's new Whipple SC. Awesome! But I know it can be better than the tune they sent with it. I want to get it on the dyno asap. Anyone know anyone in Houston who specializes in Raptor's or has done some? Need a good reference here. Thanks.

tec548

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to Houston Performance. They are on 249 just South of the Beltway. They have done a couple of SC and a few NA Raptors... mine being one of them.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mike Whitehouse at G-Force Motorsports did a Whipple Install and let Jon Lund do a custom tune on his dyno (via email) for @skyl3r if I'm not mistaken.

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Mike Whitehouse at G-Force Motorsports did a Whipple Install and let Jon Lund do a custom tune on his dyno (via email) for @skyl3r if I'm not mistaken.
Yes. Mike @ G-force Motorsports installed & dynod my whipple. He is a GM tuner, one of the best in the country. Jon Lund is your best choice for ford tunes...hands down. If you don't believe me ask me about my experience with my procharged mustang... you can email mike at [email protected] I'm not sure if he's interested in dyno/tuning only. He's very busy with builds. You can ask him tho.

FYI. I do the tuning/datalogging with Jon lund, and you don't have to dyno. But you need some computer skillz, a laptop with wifi, a few datalogging apps and handheld tuner. Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc