Looking for a 2012ish Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burntoc

Reaction score
If anyone wants to help a new guy who has wanted a Raptor forever to join the club, please let me know if you see a sweet deal. I'm trying to stay at 40k because my ttl is a lot, and I'd like to keep miles under 45k because I'd want to minimize the chance of a big follow on expense for a bit. Thanks so much!!

Mark

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That might be hard to do with mileage and price. If you want to stay at the 40 price range, you'll more than likely have to sacrifice for a higher mileage Raptor. Not saying it's impossible but it will be a harder find. Good luck with the search

OP
OP
B

burntoc

Reaction score
Thanks, yeah looking like the miles will have to be higher. The 6.2 should last like 150k plus, yeah?

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah looking like the miles will have to be higher. The 6.2 should last like 150k plus, yeah?

It's a Ford Truck brother. They dont even break in until 100,000 miles. FRF member Gumart1 just bought a 2010 Molten Orange with 90,000 and it runs/looks fabulous. Saw it the other night by the way. Just do your homework on whoever you buy one from.

OP
OP
B

burntoc

Reaction score
Thanks, but the wife made me promise I'd go with the Screw if I got rid of our SUV.

I didn't know they did molten Orange but that sounds wicked!