Anyone looking for a Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mars911red

Reaction score
I checked in with the dealer I have my order with for a 22 Raptor and no word yet on it. They didn't have an allocation for one when I ordered so I may be SOL. When I was talking to the salesperson, who I placed my order at MSRP on, he said they just got a Bronco in and the buyer changed his mind and wanted to order the heritage edition instead. Even when they told him it would be another year wait. It is a 2022 Outer Banks with a 2.3L engine. it's MSRP is $47K ish and they are going to ask/sell it for $10K over MSRP. I don't want to get flamed on this and don't have any interest in it or get any benefit from this, but thought I would pass it along in case someone on this site is interested. Supposably these are as hard to get as the Raptors and just in case someone wants one. It is in Georgia and may be gone by the time this posts, but the dealer is off the beaten path. PM me if you want me to send you the salesperson's name and number.

I also now ADM sucks, but I have heard these are even harder to get than Raptors at times, but haven't researched Bronco's and don't plan on doing it.

Attachments

• image_6483441.JPG
    image_6483441.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 131
  • image_40037873.JPG
    image_40037873.JPG
    335 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
When these first hit the streets, I had a mild interest in them because they were new. Now that I see more and more of them, they are just 'Meh'. With that in mind, hard to justify a 20%+ markup.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must admit that the Bronco Raptor is tempting. I just can't do an SUV after owning pickups for 20+ years.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
I had a Bronco on order (Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux pkg) and ended up giving the position to a buddy (and he's still waiting on it) when I ordered the Raptor. Moving from a 2016 F150 to a Bronco felt like a lateral move. I think it would be fun, but it would be a compromise on size and capability.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was interested in the Raptor Bronco.....until I sat in the back seat. It's a small vehicle for being "full size".