Looking at Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

WileyM

Reaction score
LMAO!! Well we got caught up in snow. We’re 2 hours from the dealer. We should be there first thing in the morning so by tomorrow night, we should know! I’ll keep you posted sir!

OP
OP
W

WileyM

Reaction score
Ok guys, I just got home and thought I’d give an update. So the decision came down to a 2014 SCREW with 40,000 miles. One owner, fully loaded, terrain color which I loved in person, and I would say pretty good condition for the age. I don’t think it’s been off road much, if any. It did have a few hail dent in the roof and window trim, and a small cut in the leather of the drivers seat. The dealer wanted $47,900 before handling fees and wouldn’t come down a nickel.

The second truck was a silver 2018 SCREW with 50,000 miles. 802A package with the carbon fiber package, tech package, and sunroof. It also had a spray in bedliner and a hard tonneau cover. This dealer was asking $57,000 before handling fees, but was somewhat negotiable. I got it down a bit lol.

For me, with it being a daily driver and probably seeing lots of highway miles, the decision wasn’t close. The 2014 was a really nice truck, but I made the drive home in the 2018. My first Raptor after wanting one since the day they came out! Thanks everyone for all your advice and help, I really appreciate it! Now it will be over to the Gen 2 forum lol!9B22E382-30AB-43B1-8460-F369B8BB93CE.jpeg

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
W

WileyM

Reaction score
Thanks Church! I’m excited, it’s such a sweet truck. I’m looking forward to an 8 hour hunting trip to south Texas in January for sure! Thanks for all your help sir.

oliver1539

Reaction score
My 20 with mpt93prx tune is about 1.25 sec faster than my whipple jdm 700 up gen 1! It’s amazing what the little 3.5 ho can do with just a tune and intake

That’s impress as hell! I would’ve never thought those 3.5s could do that with a tune and intake.
I have a 2013 Roush Raptor with the jdm 700 hp package along with Kook long tune headers. Now, I’m thinking it’s time to buy a gen 2!