GEN 2 Look alike Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i wonder why people spend the time worrying or getting annoyed what other people do to their vehicles.

the insecurities are strong in this thread.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i wonder why people spend the time worrying or getting annoyed what other people do to their vehicles.

the insecurities are strong in this thread.
This is just a conversation this thread has nothing to do with insecurities. You are allowed to shake your head when you see something ridiculous. The truck in the picture looks likes a smorgasbord with parts thrown at it by a drunk mechanic.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is just a conversation this thread has nothing to do with insecurities. You are allowed to shake your head when you see something ridiculous. The truck in the picture looks likes a smorgasbord with parts thrown at it by a drunk mechanic.

im sure you do not know the definition of ridiculous.

a lift with wheels and tires, flares to better protect the sides of the body, step rails to better gain entry into the vehicle. and a front grill that does look better than the factory one. non of that is even remotely close to ridiculous or even out of the normal.

there are some shake my head moments on this forum. unfortunately one is right now. :supergay:

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

edit, hahahaha i clicked new post and this was on the top for me.
why isnt anyone in there shaking their heads lol.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/must-have-accessories-what-will-you-adding-your-gen2-51520/

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im sure you do not know the definition of ridiculous.

a lift with wheels and tires, flares to better protect the sides of the body, step rails to better gain entry into the vehicle. and a front grill that does look better than the factory one. non of that is even remotely close to ridiculous or even out of the normal.

there are some shake my head moments on this forum. unfortunately one is right now. :supergay:

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

edit, hahahaha i clicked new post and this was on the top for me.
why isnt anyone in there shaking their heads lol.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/must-have-accessories-what-will-you-adding-your-gen2-51520/

Hei take it easy drinking that Red Bull, buddy.

Grey03

Reaction score
Really? From Germain?
Can I ask, was it over MSRP?

I refuse to deal with them, because they are so rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! I live in the Columbus area and I couldn't get any of the local dealers to sell for MSRP. I ended up buying mine from a dealer in Wooster Ohio.

OP
OP
J

jwvdds02

Reaction score
MSRP deal...They have a new salesman, Brandon Horsley, I will only deal with him. the sale experience was great.

Really?? Wow. I looked at one on their lot and they wouldn't budge over $10k over sticker.
That's great!!!
I went to Mansfield to get my 18 Raptor ordered at MSRP.

Let me ask, how's the service at Germain? I live by there and may use them to service it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just for reference and clarification of my fraptor comment.

the 3 amber center with the front amber corners is a federal dot requirement to identify a +80 inch wide vehicle. the 3 red led and rear markers in the back are for the same reason.

no i do not get "identifying as a wide body" on a non wide body. yes lights are cool. making fraptors is not. i do appreciate the customized rigs.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I appreciate good mods as well. Op truck is def not. That thing is like a Chinese copy raptor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro