Loading Music

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do I get my playlists from my iPhone to the Dashboard Music Library?

I tried this and the conclusion that I came up with was that it is NOT possible.

You can only load CD's to the Dashboard and CD's take 5 minutes for 10 songs or so...

Just a lot of wasted time.

BLUETOOTH your iPhone. I found that works well.

Also using Pandora or Spotify Premium through Bluetooth.

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried this and the conclusion that I came up with was that it is NOT possible.

You can only load CD's to the Dashboard and CD's take 5 minutes for 10 songs or so...

Just a lot of wasted time.

BLUETOOTH your iPhone. I found that works well.

Also using Pandora or Spotify Premium through Bluetooth.

And to add on to that, you can only add music from a CD in audio format, because the Nav radio looks for "Gracenote" before it allows you the ability to "record" or rip from the CD.

Once the songs are on the stock radio's hard drive it is nice but extremly time consuming, considering an 'audio' CD contains 16-20 songs (depending on legnth) where as a MP3 disc will hold 120+ songs easy.

Demixl

Reaction score
Have you tried to connect it thru BT? I did that and everything goes well. In case you need more music you can directly download it from editmp3.online and than upload it to your dash board. I am quite sure it is working you just didn't follow the instruction, this in case that you have even read them. let me know if you fixed the problem.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I find downloading my music to a micro thumb drive and plugging it into the front USB works great for me. The one I use is about the dimensions of my thumb, about half an inch and only a 1/3 sticks out. Hardly noticeable and easy to change out. I did get some message about Snyc can play protected music but I was able to play with the buttons and got it to work. You can buy these up to 128gb but I do fine with 32gb.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LFV52W8/?tag=fordraptorforum-20