Livernois Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor has been tuned by Livernois since new, it's the second vehicle of mine to be tuned by them. I have been very pleased with the service of this company, above and beyond my expectations.

OP
OP
myersroofer614

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for all the haters!! I love near LMS in Detroit. I bought 3rd hand here n cams n called them. They took time to research the parts and make sure that they're what they're supposed to be. Earned me about the clearance to save me from destroying my engine.
Were friendly, helpful and sincerely cared.
Keep in mind I'm NOT a paying customer yet!!!
I had to post this after seeing all the crying snot service.

1st off, they're the best around= busy ASF !! Hey your act together, be clear on goals and resources and they WILL give you what you can get.

I'm a tough customer as a manager myself, 100% HAPPY AND IMPRESSED.
Yes, my gf is like 10 yrs younger n hates that I type n leave errors too fellas ... It's not that important to me. Sorry y'all so sensitive.. I'll try n be better 4 you

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
My Raptor has been tuned by Livernois since new, it's the second vehicle of mine to be tuned by them. I have been very pleased with the service of this company, above and beyond my expectations.
Does it help the torque converter lock in and out?