Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jun. 03, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 02, 2021 * 14 posts * 150 views
isis said: What depth do you guys run the stock KO2's down to? This is my first truck but I usually take my cars to 3-4/32 depth and get new ones. On my last oil change they noted that my ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 9 posts * 112 views
Ryan Nasworthy said: I am chasing a #2 cylinder misfire on my 2012 Raptor.I have changed plugs, coils, wires, injectors, cam sensors. I also changed the coils around to check for a bad coil. I pulled ... Read more >>
Ne
June 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 68 views
cwitt said: New to group and this group has already been so helpful Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 77 views
velocityblue19 said: I noticed this after owning my Raptor for two years. I must be slipping. This canister that looks like an oil filter is just to the right of the actual oil filter but hangs down ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 1 post * 42 views
hucor30 said: Hi guys, I have a 2020 ford f150 raptor and since I took it out of the dealership I have an annoying metallic noise or rattle in the rear, it happens when going through a pothole ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 1 post * 29 views
FRFNewsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts TFL Finds 2021 Ford Raptor Horsepower and Torque Numbers? June 02, 2021 * 16 posts * 527 views Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 1 post * 34 views
The Car Stereo Company said: so i finally found the issue with the exhaust leak in my truck. the gasket from the block to the headers is blown on the drivers side. any shortcuts or tips to replacing this? ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 12 posts * 648 views
B E N said: Use it like a gasket, just roll it out into a long thin rope and go all the way around. It will come off the paint with a little light oil or goo gone and some elbow grease if ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 21 posts * 1,110 views
StraightSixM2C said: I drove through southern Utah last September in a camaro rental car for 5 days after the raptor assault. I'm heading back with my raptor this fall. Most amazing place I've ever ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 48 posts * 2,780 views
zombiekiller said: those tires are so good in sand. they're an R&D spec dakar compound. The are sticky when cold and get hard when they get warm. they act like mini-paddles. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...