List of Raptor VINs w/ Specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snakedriver

Reaction score
Photo, you are the man. Is this limited to 2017 year model or will this work when the 2018 hits in 6-8 months?

BTW, VIN 1FTEX1RG6HFA84549 is exactly what I would order had I opted for a 2017. This program is fun to toy with. Great Job!

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I don't know why I'm surprised at the limited number of Scabs built. I know the Screw is more sought after, but I still think the Scab looks far better. I'm completely okay with putting 2 kids in car seats and a teen in the backseat of a Scab! I use to sit in the spare tire area of my Dad's '78 Vette when I was 4. :ROFLJest:
The Scab looks much better than the crew no question.

OP
OP
P

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@photoneffect shipped a sandwich on paypal for the trouble :biggrin: nice work

Oh man, I hope it was a turkey sandwich. Meatballs do NOT transfer well over the Internet at all.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

From what I've noticed after watching it the vins don't show up till 3-5 days AFTER the truck has been built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It usually shows VINs as pending before they're built, but it won't have any config information until after it's built. Could also be an invalid VIN due to bad copypasta skills.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So out of all Raptors built so far, none match my configuration (regardless of what pkg level selected - 800A, 801A, 802A):

SCREW
Avalanche
Tail gate step
Heated rear seats
Interior accent
CA emissions

Mine happens to be 802A and I also opted for the spray in bedliner.

"No" on everything else and no one has my truck, which is scheduled to be built in a couple weeks.

I'm not sure if I should feel special or like a freak!

Where I really lost a lot of VIN #'s was by having no moon roof. There are only like 15% of Raptors w/out a moon roof.

Anyway, fun stuff. Thank you photoneffect!

Edit: Actually if I choose the moon roof option with my other options, only 1 shows up built in December!

Edit 2: OMG, I'm blowing my mind! Okay, no other Raptors at all, regardless of region, state, color, pkg, or size - have my configuration!! How can this be - it seems like such a good configuration!?!

Last edited:

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sent you a Paypal donation as a thanks and small "bride" to add spray-in bedliner as an option to select.