Linex'd Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just guessing maybe 30-50 pounds. Can’t be much

That's great, and it looks good. Now you got me thinking about what it would look like in black. If I could get that level of shine and smoothness with black, I'd totally do it. Just don't like matte

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome to me! love it--do you mind sharing what the price was to do the whole truck?

OP
OP
J

Jmorris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They mix pearls and metallics with the paint. Also they put several layers of sealant over it to keep the paint shiny and give it the gloss. Looks Matte when it’s cloudy. Very shiny when the sun is out. My truck was originally black but I went with the gunmetal color cause black is hard to keep it from looking very flat and dull.

That's great, and it looks good. Now you got me thinking about what it would look like in black. If I could get that level of shine and smoothness with black, I'd totally do it. Just don't like matte

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Whole truck is 5k

That looks awesome to me! love it--do you mind sharing what the price was to do the whole truck?

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Now the problem is I gotta drop another 4500 for my wife’s raptor. Luckily they gonna knock 500 off since we painting 2 Raptors

griskait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dream truck! And probably next update. Congrats
did they give you any warranty?

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man and no worries blasting down trails etc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good. Definitely gonna get haters tho.

I think you are underestimating the weight increase. I recall reading somewhere that someone did this and it added a few hundred pounds which was a huge percentage of the payload capability.