GEN 2 Line-X Wheel wells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It only partially covers it. Not enough to ruin the look imo. My installation wasn't that bad but I did knick my fingers a few times.

No linex shop near me would touch a Raptor so it was the best option for me plus I found them for only $89

View attachment 147806

View attachment 147807
Did you leave out the screw closer to the shock? The one that you have to drill in?

I want to install, but don't want to drill a screw into the bed.

Last edited:

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you leave out the screw closer to the shock? The one that you have to drill in?

I want to install, but don't want to drill a screw into the bed.

I did. And honestly it's the biggest detractor for the husky liners and something I wish I'd known before I bought them. I also didn't want to have to drill into the bed.

I don't really notice it day to day but it does bug me that there's a hole in there and it also doesn't sit entirely flush to the bed. You can push the liner back an extra centimeter or so without that screw. Wish husky didn't use that screw location or perhaps left it up to the customer to drill out the liner and the bed if wanted.

Back to the OP, linex is definitely the way to go if able IMO especially if you deal with salt/sand in the winter.

Blks2k

Reaction score
My line-x guy won't do it either. He said it's too much work for something that small of an area. I may check around with other dealers.