Line-X prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he is misinformed i spray flares all the time with absolutely no problems. they need to be sprayed off of the vehicle and he needs to coat the backside and front side with no seams. when spraying plastic if you leave an edge it can start to peel off and will come off in one large sheet.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he is misinformed i spray flares all the time with absolutely no problems. they need to be sprayed off of the vehicle and he needs to coat the backside and front side with no seams. when spraying plastic if you leave an edge it can start to peel off and will come off in one large sheet.

Ok thanks for the quick response.. I wish I was near you so I could just let you do them fro me...

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
600 for premium and 75 per wheel well. More if you want to color match white because they have to waste a lot of line x to clear it out for white and it scuffs easier than any other color obviously

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i just called a place by me, $450 for the regular line-x, $180 for the wheel wells, and then $300 if i want color match.... and it might even be more since its Molten Orange.........

well i just ordered my BakFlip F1 and Bed Rug from Morrie (hes good at twisting arms lol) ill call the Line-X place tommorow and see if they will just do the wheel wells... i hope they do.....

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
$150

I paid $150 for both wheel well at my local LineX shop and they said it would be $50 less for the wheel wells if the bed was done at the same time.

frostedrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine done last saturday, forget the name of what he used, but said it was the same exact sprays as the line-x (he used to work for them) paid $550 for the bed and wheel wells

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $600 plus 6% sales tax for Line-X Premium with the anti-fade stuff. I was quoted $470 for the regular Line-X. Either is well worth the cost IMHO.

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going all rhino- but hey it all depends on the guy applying the liner as well as prep work. Ive seen a couple jobs they guy im going to has done and they looked perfect.

Linexsa if you were around here I def would of went all line-x but I'm pretty limited with options over here.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine done last saturday, forget the name of what he used, but said it was the same exact sprays as the line-x (he used to work for them) paid $550 for the bed and wheel wells

i hate it when competitors use our name! just "like" Line-X isnt Line-X!!! just bc he used to work for a line-X franchise doesnt mean he is using the same stuff. He has no clue whats in the barrells and whats missing!

adkraptor150
your 100% right about the prep. if you made a contact you trust i would go with them in a heartbeat! at the end of the day it doesnt matter so much as to what product you choose, it matters more how well it was installed and if the dealer will be there for support in the future!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc