License plate mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those with 20 inch bars in the OEM bumper...are there non-drill mounts to place the front plate off to the side like the Ecoboosts? If so where can I buy one?

Other opinions? I've read that some have flipped the front license bracket and then utilizing the top holes to place the license just above the light bar. How stable is this option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
For those with 20 inch bars in the OEM bumper...are there non-drill mounts to place the front plate off to the side like the Ecoboosts? If so where can I buy one?
The ones from the EcoBoost are a different size and will not work directly on the Raptor.

Other opinions? I've read that some have flipped the front license bracket and then utilizing the top holes to place the license just above the light bar. How stable is this option?

I have had mine mounted like that for 2+ years with no issues.

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll give that a try...you just flip the OEM bracket an then use the bottom screws to secure the bottom two holes of the plate with the top holes of the bracket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I'll give that a try...you just flip the OEM bracket an then use the bottom screws to secure the bottom two holes of the plate with the top holes of the bracket?

Yup. There are a couple of tabs on the backside that will need to be trimmed. They will jump out at you when you mock it up.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ones from the EcoBoost are a different size and will not work directly on the Raptor.

I have had mine mounted like that for 2+ years with no issues.

Kaiser, do you have a pic of yours?

R4P70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My front plate appears to be riveted to the bumper as well. I need to fix my lower grill which ate some sand and having the plate off looks like it would give me access to remove the lower grill. Any suggestions?