Let's the dream come thru!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stephane

Reaction score
Hi, I was dreaming about a Raptor since a couple of years now. I was telling myself... Stupid idea.. Too big for European road, too large for forest, no way how to park it in town or at a standard supermarket parking place...
I was looking for arguments not to buy it but.... The dream didn't change!
I will be healthy! I will go the shop by foot!
To town? I will get a cab!
Forest? Ech... I will buy an off road metal bumper:)

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How hard are they to find over there in Poland or Europe for that matter? I heard not common at all.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Good luck on your search, theres a lot of vendors on here that sell nice front bumpers.

Stitch1618

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HI Stephane - for fill your dream !
Been driving my Raptor for almost 2 years for Daly driving - Customer visits and in the weekends Off road in Switzerland and around.
Big fun - no problems in roundabouts with the right of way - don't worry about the stupid curbs - 2Meter height parking no problem -
narrow old Roman cobblestone roads in the forest in northern Italy no problem.
One exception are small Italian mountain towns, where the streets are extremely steep and become more narrow as you try to find your way out from the labyrinth o_O
Can take the whole village and some good portion of time to back your way out of an hopeless wedge between the Fiats, Alpha Romeos and the mayors doorstep :):):)

GO for it !!
greetings from Switzerland :party52:

OP
OP
S

Stephane

Reaction score
Hi Stitch! Thanks a lot, you convince me but... You didn't need to push too much :)
Small Italian village... I remember in Sicilia, I was driving to see a monastere and when I reached the right road n the village, the road was close...
I had to drive backward for 500 m between door steps without external mirrors because other whise the Zafira I rent couldn't fit between houses...
It took me an hour to get out! When I reached a "safe place, the first thing I did was to drink a good shot of grapa!

K223, It 's really uncommon in Poland. I know a lot of people having off-road, hunters as me and no one has a F-150.
My best from Poland!

OP
OP
S

Stephane

Reaction score
Do you know if it's possible to had on a Raptor a "dumping bed system? I would love to have this to load elk alone when I hunt.
I talked with a friend who rebuilt old timmers and he will rebuild the bed for me mounting "ramboxes". I don't understand why Ford doesn't have in option, it's so practical.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you know if it's possible to had on a Raptor a "dumping bed system? I would love to have this to load elk alone when I hunt.
I talked with a friend who rebuilt old timmers and he will rebuild the bed for me mounting "ramboxes". I don't understand why Ford doesn't have in option, it's so practical.
I think, mainly because people use trailers for that kind of thing, out here anyway, or hunt with a buddy :)