LED Puddle lights and under running boards LED lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are attached with the VHB adhesive that comes with each light. The lights are only 109.00 each. Less than that with a military discount. Only have about 200.00 in the complete set up and trust me....this is way better than the factory puddle lights even with an led upgrade. Just remember you get what you pay for.. there is always a cheaper way to go but on a 50K dollar truck who wants to save a few dollars? just mod it the way you want and drive the hell out of it! Just my 2 cents! BTW - You only need 1 light for each side even on screw. Just center on cab. These things put off ALOT of light. One per side would do the trick.

The op has 2 per side, that's how I came to $440 ($110 x4), or so I thought.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Why does everyone leave out the important part? HOW IS IT WIRED????

The op had someone else install these.

wilddawg95

Reaction score
Why does everyone leave out the important part? HOW IS IT WIRED????

If I remember correctly, there is a grey wire with purple tracer behind the passenger side kick panel. This was the case on my 2012. This wire goes to your interior dome lights and works just like your factory puddles. They come on with door pad, remote when unlocking, and when the door is opened. They fade off just let factory puddles. There is a grommet on the passenger side under the front of door sill that you can run the wires through. These things are awesome! BTW - I have an extra set of the Rigid A series that I will sell for $150.00 plus shipping. I changed my mind and wanted the white A Series. Hope this helps

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I strongly suggest to check out amdor luma bar h20 strip lighting. They are submersuble waterproof groundlighting used in the fire service. Very bright and its about 85 bucks for a 20" strip. Im looking for pricing to install these on my truck. Will probably be installing 40" model. Will post pics after it happens.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I strongly suggest to check out amdor luma bar h20 strip lighting. They are submersuble waterproof groundlighting used in the fire service. Very bright and its about 85 bucks for a 20" strip. Im looking for pricing to install these on my truck. Will probably be installing 40" model. Will post pics after it happens.

I have been looking these up, they seem pretty pricey. about $170 for the 40 in, it would almost be cheaper to go with 2 20'' on each side. It seems very cool, but might be a little too rich for my blood considering it is accent lighting. I am very curious to see how yours turns out though!

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the size of the A series I looked on the website and can't find it. Might be cool to install on the mirror in place of the reflector.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking these up, they seem pretty pricey. about $170 for the 40 in, it would almost be cheaper to go with 2 20'' on each side. It seems very cool, but might be a little too rich for my blood considering it is accent lighting. I am very curious to see how yours turns out though!

I talked to my electrical guy and we are going to look at a Maxxima LED. Im going to research now. Hes pretty ontop of that stuff. Hes a firefighter in my Dept. and used to work for an Emergency vehicle lighting company that works close with Whelen. I will post any info I find.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc