Launch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLuiDSVT

Reaction score
Hey guys! Drag Racing question, and yes I know what the truck was built and not built to do ;) Ok so I was wondering if anyone had taken the time at a test n tune etc to run the raptor enough to get the launch down and can share what works best? I have been playing with off idle vs off the converter and it seems to feel real lazy if you bring any revs up before. Just leaving off the pedal off idle feels better on the but dyno So anyone have any data and found what was the sweet spot to get one of these trucks out of the hole? Really thinking its going to be faster and more consistent off idle but well see. TIA!

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm all ears here too...if there is a patch or hack to turn the brake pedal/foot-feed nanny off, that would be huge. I drive with both feet, and really don't like that whenever the brake pedal is pressed, the throttle shuts down. My Taurus SHO doesn't do this and is a rocket out of the hole.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FLuiDSVT

FLuiDSVT

Reaction score
Yeah im going to find out Sunday for sure myself but initial testing through the iTSX is showing the off idle stab it with tcs off and diff locked to be the best. I know its not an accurate tool but it should be consistent onto itself for comparison sake. Just hard to find a place where i live to go make "test hits" lol.. I know someone on here has bracket raced the raptor enough to know! How about the 14 second at sea level stock boys whats worked best for you guys?