Lane Keep Assist Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't bother me one bit, I've been working for Audi for 10 years ;-)

Audi. Now there's a company that makes very cute FWD cars branded as AWD for trendy young women. Cars that are never quite as fun as a Bimmer and never quite as nice as a Mercedes. One good thing is that you can't tell one model apart from the other, so they are all trendy.

:ROFLJest:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Audi. Now there's a company that makes very cute FWD cars branded as AWD for trendy young women. Cars that are never quite as fun as a Bimmer and never quite as nice as a Mercedes. One good thing is that you can't tell one model apart from the other, so they are all trendy.

I used to have a German coworker and office mate who affectionately referred to BMW as ‘bavarian manure wagon’. He owned one but when he’d saved enough pennies he upgraded to a Merc convertible.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
And apparently I’m not alone in my Euro-skepticism. Slainte !

Crashking

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Those trendy young women are fun to talk to and nice to look at :biggrin:

I don't like how they've all began looking similar, but I couldn't really tell you what one Mercedes is from another!