Lame??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

One Black SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a complaint, just a preference. Have you installed any mods?? I rest my case :ROFLJest:

Ok Sage.... To recap the thread..... skyscraper had his pink dice valve stem caps stolen by freighterrain ..... freighterrain came clean and posted pics of same.... so I ask, is your "case" still in the resting status?

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If ya drive it enough with your hand at the top of the wheel it will fade away to black after 100k miles mines almost gone

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok Sage.... To recap the thread..... skyscraper had his pink dice valve stem caps stolen by freighterrain ..... freighterrain came clean and posted pics of same.... so I ask, is your "case" still in the resting status?

Yes...... And no, I don't want pink dice valve stem caps:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest: in fact, I never knew they existed until now, but then I live in redneck country and most likely no one has the balls to put them on here.