Kooks high flow GREEN catted down pipes installed!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r8ders

Reaction score
I don't think they do
BTW anyone interesting in Corsa PN 14397GNM toooo loud for me with Kooks down pipes

No on the Corsa exhaust but I'm interested in your stock down pipes if you're interested in selling them.

Thank you

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order placed, maybe instead of 8 hours like the first time I can get the Kooks installed in 6 since I know what I'm getting into now.

Damn 6-8 hours for the install. Maybe this is more than I want to do, [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickSim

Reaction score
Damn 6-8 hours for the install. Maybe this is more than I want to do, [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind I take it easy, I'm a clean/anti-seize/lock-tite/torque-down kinda goofball.

I had to get a real stud remover (a must have item available at most auto parts) and a bottle of map gas (too scared of melting wires with a real oxy/ace torch) so if you had those on hand, a helper for dealing with the cross member and pipes... probably a 4 hour job.

cobra281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was trying to find the post, possibly on another thread but no luck. A member used extenders on the sensors with no CEL... Wondering how that's possible or how that works.. Thanks

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was trying to find the post, possibly on another thread but no luck. A member used extenders on the sensors with no CEL... Wondering how that's possible or how that works.. Thanks

From the more Power Tuning Thread:

I used these:
Universal O2 Sensor Spacer Adapter Isolator (Pack of 2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OXWZ0VU/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Which are straight extenders - depending where your sensor location is on the brand of downpipes you may need a 90 degree one. I have AFE.