GEN 2 KlCKER Subwoofer 802A Package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to finalize my order, curious if the Kicker Sub is included in the 802A Package?

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The kicker sub option isn't included with the 802A package; my dealer was unable to add it to my order. The build guide shows the kicker sub option is only available with the 800A or 801A. Evidently the kicker sub isn't compatible with the Sony sound system which is standard on the 802A package.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kicker Sub

The kicker sub option isn't included with the 802A package; my dealer was unable to add it to my order. The build guide shows the kicker sub option is only available with the 800A or 801A. Evidently the kicker sub isn't compatible with the Sony sound system which is standard on the 802A package.

My dealer told me it was included in the 802A package?

Well now I'm wondering?

I also thought i read some where it was included also.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

My dealer told me it was included in the 802A package?

Well now I'm wondering?

I also thought i read some where it was included also.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The build sheets and order guide show its included in the 802A package, thats where Im getting the info.

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The build sheets and order guide show its included in the 802A package, thats where Im getting the info.

Unless there is a revised version of the order guide (mine is dated 7/18), I really don't believe it's included with the 802A package. Not trying to start any arguments, but I really wanted the kicker sub after installing it in my current '14 Raptor..

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unless there is a revised version of the order guide (mine is dated 7/18), I really don't believe it's included with the 802A package. Not trying to start any arguments, but I really wanted the kicker sub after installing it in my current '14 Raptor..

You actually might be right the more I dig. The order guide 7/18 shows its not included or an option for the 802A. A build sheet in excel built by a user here shows its included in the 802A. Another excel build sheet shows its not an option or included.

If your dealer said its not an option its most likely not an option. The order guide is more official than build sheets built by users.

Car and Drivers online config tool also shows the kicker sub not included in the 802A package so when you add the kicker sub option with the 802A it removes the 802A option.

So I was wrong, your dealer is most likely correct.

The 802A package does not come with the kicker sub.