Kinda Cool...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a guy today in a Chevy Silverado come flying up behind me to get over next to me. At the next light, I rolled the winder down to see if there was some hot chicks, but it turned out to be a freakin dude. He asked what type of truck it was. I told him it was a concept vehicle for the military and I was lucky enough to have the testing contract for it. Told him it was a bulletproof and there would be several weapons platforms available for it. He thought he won the lottery seeing this truck!

Can I borrow your story? :hmm:

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Had a guy today in a Chevy Silverado come flying up behind me to get over next to me. At the next light, I rolled the winder down to see if there was some hot chicks, but it turned out to be a freakin dude. He asked what type of truck it was. I told him it was a concept vehicle for the military and I was lucky enough to have the testing contract for it. Told him it was a bulletproof and there would be several weapons platforms available for it. He thought he won the lottery seeing this truck!

Logged into memory for future use. Classic!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
the weekend i got my Flowmaster on i decided to mash the gas under a bridge to hear the rumble, to see a cop sitting on the other side. he consequently pulled me over and wanted to know all about my truck lol.

brinkwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, luv the looks and comments the truck gets all the time on the road. We were at the gym the other night and this guy came up to us that I had never seen before there and ask me if that was my truck. I told him it was and then he asked if I lived in the neighborhood. I said yes and he said I'm your new neighbor(behind us) and I luv your truck. Pretty good when you meet your new neighbor who you hardly ever see home only cause of your Raptor.

blackraptor

Reaction score
Another situation went down today. Went into a customer account the other night and dropped off some equipment at the back dock. Went by there today and this homie comes up and says "man, what kinda truck is that you were driving the other night?" I told him it was a Ford Raptor and he turns to buddy and says, "Main, you shoulda seen dis junt, main. Dis shit was like some terminator shit, main. You gotta see dis junt (as he flips around for his phone). He didn't know how to spell Raptor, so I was inclined to edumacate him on it. Really cool that these trucks are so unknown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter