Just Installed Stainless Works LTs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
definitely a unique sound. If I had the choice I would have went with the punched hole design just because that is the note I like. Not saying I don't like this note just would be nice to have the option. I am the type of guy that could spend week's putting on different mufflers to hear them and find what one I like the best. I would try the louvered on the front half and holes on the back half then revers it. or just a mix of both quarter you get what I'm getting at. I know all that coast money but would be cool. In a few of my video's it sounds like I'm revving the crap out of the truck but stayed under 4000rpm. regardless I love the SW headers and the quality of the stainless steel.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjeY1EKltIM&feature=player_detailpage

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qglrnaYkfCE&feature=player_detailpage

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the hf and took them off I get about .1mpg better. the sound is not that much different maybe a bit more growl is all. not worth the $170 I payed exhaust pros to switch them out I think I was robbed lo

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm very happy with it, breaks the back tires loose easily. I have an Air Raid CAI on it replacing the stock box. That also helped with the power gain.

The guys at Injected had no issue tuning it, it was actually their first relatively stock raptor they've had. Also their first muddy one, had the shop floor covered in mud. They are trying to convince me to throw a whipple on it since they have already done two and said it was unreal.

Also note on the LT headers and the O2 sensors: Injected has in previous installs on Raptors had a very tough time with the O2 relocation causing issues since the sensors are so far away from their stock location. I believe this is mostly during cold starts ect. Anyways to remedy this I had my headers wrapped in a titanium mesh that appears to distribute heat more evenly and prevents this problem.

Makes sense to me since if you look where the O2 sensors are stock vs on the LTs it is a pretty big difference. Im no expert on the problem and just wanted it done right, any real questions on this issue should probably be directed to Injected Engineering.

Hey, Silver, thanks for the vids. They make me restless for my Raptor that's somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean right now :( I had JDM do SW full exhaust and a Whipple on mine straight from the factory, so I haven't even laid hands on it yet. It took them about a month to do the whole thing because it was the first 2013 they'd had to do a Whipple/SW exhaust on and Jim Sr was having issues with the tuning like you pointed out. The tuning alone took about two and a half weeks, but after it was all done, it made 499 rwhp/464 tq on a Dynojet with a 93 tune, but it only had about 300 miles on it at the time. I've been hearing that the hp will go up as the engine gets broken in so possibly I'll end up somewhere between 505-525 when it's all said and done. Just wanted to share some numbers with you guys.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Silver, thanks for the vids. They make me restless for my Raptor that's somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean right now :( I had JDM do SW full exhaust and a Whipple on mine straight from the factory, so I haven't even laid hands on it yet. It took them about a month to do the whole thing because it was the first 2013 they'd had to do a Whipple/SW exhaust on and Jim Sr was having issues with the tuning like you pointed out. The tuning alone took about two and a half weeks, but after it was all done, it made 499 rwhp/464 tq on a Dynojet with a 93 tune, but it only had about 300 miles on it at the time. I've been hearing that the hp will go up as the engine gets broken in so possibly I'll end up somewhere between 505-525 when it's all said and done. Just wanted to share some numbers with you guys.

Did you go with the upgraded throttle body?

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, until some Brit offers me 100,000 pounds for it and I take the money and order and even better one with all the suspension done this time around haha

I take it you are a yankee then.

I was thinking of taking a position over there for a while and doing something similar. I just never got around to leaving unfortunately!

I would also shoot for 120k pounds ;)

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I won the birth lottery. I work for the US Military over here. But yeah, 120 sounds better haha. Anyway, hope the info helped someone.