Just got my 2019 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I had a question. I want to install fog lights on my Raptor and was wondering what kind is recommended. Any idea what the best quality for the money is?

Nice truck...Although I didnt have a choice with my "used" Raptor,if and when I buy new,it will be White..!
I researched for weeks,and came up with Baja Designs and RIGID...I finally went with a set of Rigid Driving & Fogs in the front along with the front bumper bezel to give it a clean finish...didnt like lights just hanging in those 2 bumper holes. The set really does finish off the truck.I went with Rigid for quality,price,customer service.....If you PM me,I'll let you know where I bought the set.I'd go to the Rigid site,they have a great app that lets you pick the different lights and actually see how they will light up....only site I found that was really helpful in that way....So far,so good,and very well made,high quality....did set of 4 with the bezels for around $850...which was mid-range..just didnt see the need in my situation for $2000 fog lights...

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Reaction score
I put two Rigid SAE driving lights and one set of the KC flex lights with Amber cover on mine.

The Ford Raptor Lights bracket is sweet and they have a nice wiring harness you can buy.

Do a few searches for your best pricing. I bought from a couple different places for everything.

It ran just under $1000 total... Stupid expensive but the amount of light is insane and the rigid lights are street legal

20190505_200119.jpg

20190505_200123.jpg

termite352

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with RIGID Radiance after months of research. Baja and RIGID are the quality for the price. Initially I bought RC but they were not the high end I was looking for. I had mine installed locally since my time is not my own and my mechanical skills leave a little to be desired. I did talk with fordraptorlights.com and they were incredibly helpful in my decision making process.....obviously they have a lot of knowledge and know how.

BTW, great looking ride. Keep us posted on your progress. Most importantly.....ENJOY!

4E261A87-D073-4209-8A17-96CA751FB9AB.jpeg

Last edited: