Just got back from dumont dunes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys I just bought a toy hauler and a new quad so figured I would go out to dumont. It was a blast saw a couple other raptors and a lot of stares. Monster energy was out there in a trophy truck and the driver pulled up and said how much he loved the raptor. I also ripped a couple holes in my bed and seized up the motor in my quad. I am already planning another trip to gordons well over easter some of you should come out.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seized, yikes! Hope everything is within repairable range. Selling my quad if you need another one!

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool tell me dates maybe we can meet up I would love to hangout with forum family. LOL
What kind of quad you have the one I have is going to be about a grand to rebuild its a 2008 honda trx 450r.

jeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty sure the guy in the monster energy truck was BJ Baldwin. especially if it was his dodge cummings or a sand truck he was there last weekend. If it was man i'm jealous i've always wanted his autograph or to meet the guy

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor JUMP PICS and VIDEO or it didn't happen! There's always next time :sigh:

Last edited:
OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My cousin I think overheated it and I seized up its a 2008 trx 450. Time to build the motor lol.