Just brought home my new 2019!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dadio 1966

Reaction score
So excited! I can’t believe the day has come! I’ve worked very hard for many years and was blessed enough to purchase and drive home my new Raptor last night![/QUOTE]
Congratulations! I got mine last week. Only mods have been a stubby antennae (Clears the garage door), and weathertech mud flaps

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrap that with some Xpel, best investment I have ever done for mine, of course I drive it like I stole it out in the desert

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! speaking of mods does anyone undercoat their Raptors or use anything of that nature for protection?
As soon a share you get a chance douse it in amsoil HDMP - I did that inside & outside the frame & pretty much everywhere other than the crontblower AL A-arms & the Fox shocks (which i sprayed w/ 2 coats of clear) - you can see a few pics of the end result in the “what did you do to your raptor today”

I dropped the spare & got up in there too. If you spray the amsoil HDMP on a rag & wipe down the tail pipes they come out real nice.

It drys almost like beezwax, I used 5 cans, the amount I did & the prep it’s probably semi-permanent. Highly recommend.

I’m gonna linex the front skid plate too.

I also scuffed up the diff/axles & sprayed w/ a couple coats of rustoluem HD rust preventative enamel. Then amsoil HDMP have a look

6F2D36C7-A491-4FF4-BB7B-2717490184C8.jpeg

OP
OP
Ladderco6

Ladderco6

Reaction score
As soon a share you get a chance douse it in amsoil HDMP - I did that inside & outside the frame & pretty much everywhere other than the crontblower AL A-arms & the Fox shocks (which i sprayed w/ 2 coats of clear) - you can see a few pics of the end result in the “what did you do to your raptor today”

I dropped the spare & got up in there too. If you spray the amsoil HDMP on a rag & wipe down the tail pipes they come out real nice.

It drys almost like beezwax, I used 5 cans, the amount I did & the prep it’s probably semi-permanent. Highly recommend.

I’m gonna linex the front skid plate too.

I also scuffed up the diff/axles & sprayed w/ a couple coats of rustoluem HD rust preventative enamel. Then amsoil HDMP have a look

View attachment 123997
Thanks so much for the info! Where can u find the Amsoil? What does it $$ per can? Thanks!