Just bought my 2010.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

New orange

Reaction score
I can get pics for sure. Pretty sure it's the factory harness. Don't tell me I need to rewire this truck or it will be sold this weekend. Brakes fell good. No lot rot that I can tell. But hey Summit Racing is around the corner. I just don't want to break down on stupid ****.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can get pics for sure. Pretty sure it's the factory harness. Don't tell me I need to rewire this truck or it will be sold this weekend. Brakes fell good. No lot rot that I can tell. But hey Summit Racing is around the corner. I just don't want to break down on stupid ****.
Who said anything about rewiring. Fuse 27 is for the fuel pump, there is a relocation kit for about $20 from Ford and takes about an hour to do, no biggie. I asked if you had the factory navigation because if you do, there is a real simple mod to have use of a 2nd usb port. The little tray on top of the nav unit comes off and theres a usb2 port hidden there, you route a usb cord from there and into the glove box and it stays hidden, once you hook into it, your nav unit gives you the option of usb 1 and usb 2. It was one of the first mods I did. Don't be paranoid, the 2010's are the best Raptors ever built.

Moonster

Reaction score
Who said anything about rewiring. Fuse 27 is for the fuel pump, there is a relocation kit for about $20 from Ford and takes about an hour to do, no biggie. I asked if you had the factory navigation because if you do, there is a real simple mod to have use of a 2nd usb port. The little tray on top of the nav unit comes off and theres a usb2 port hidden there, you route a usb cord from there and into the glove box and it stays hidden, once you hook into it, your nav unit gives you the option of usb 1 and usb 2. It was one of the first mods I did. Don't be paranoid, the 2010's are the best Raptors ever built.