Jumping a Raptor who has? only your own trucks or with you driving pleas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try to make it a habbit to jump her at least once a week when I am in the states. If some one else is jumping her while I am away there will be hell to pay

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
When I first got my truck, all I wanted to do was put 4 wheels in the air. Then I found out that there is a bunch more fun to be had keeping them all on the ground.

When we went to Baja in 2010, we took a third buddy, with the stipulation that he had to drive the road truck most of the trip, but we promised to get him in the Raptor at least one day. The day finally came, first thing he said when he got in was. When are we going to jump it! My codriver and I looked at each other and laughed inside. We had been beating on the truck all the way down the peninsula, it had been rough, lots of near misses and minor damage. I told him that it wasn't going to happen. Well we ended up driving 400 miles that day, got lost, took a trail that was on no ones GPS, it was about 10 pm before we hit the graded road to the house we were staying at. We had drank a few beers by this point too. The graded road was 15 miles long and it was dusty, so we waited in the back for dust to clear. When I took off I saw a perfect place to launch the Raptor. I got up to about 60, then floored it. The Raptor's skid plates bottomed out on the launch, and we took off. After that every couple of minutes my buddy would say. You should slow down I think I saw a turn coming up, or I just saw a cow in the road, etc... Anything to get us to slow down. He didn't get back in the truck with us the entire trip.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I've had both of mine airborne. No video.

I sure hope that changes for this April Texas Trip......Hint.Hint....
It's in the Forum RULES :deal: "That everyone going on this Texas trip MUST take LOTS of video footage or else".... :ban:

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's inevitable if you buy one it will end up in the air at some point. I wasn't planing on it but just had to give it a try.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure hope that changes for this April Texas Trip......Hint.Hint....
It's in the Forum RULES :deal: "That everyone going on this Texas trip MUST take LOTS of video footage or else".... :ban:

Only if someone else is filming. I am way too lazy to do video :rofl: