July 18 Reveal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
I hope this truck really does out perform the TRX in regards to speed. That will then push Ram to release the TRX Red Eye, and then maybe even open up the TRX to the Power Broker program that is currently for the Challenger and Charger only. Competition is a good thing!

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope this truck really does out perform the TRX in regards to speed. That will then push Ram to release the TRX Red Eye, and then maybe even open up the TRX to the Power Broker program that is currently for the Challenger and Charger only. Competition is a good thing!

Then Ford can top that by making a Lightning that can do 0-60 in 1.5 seconds!!!! (30 mile range)

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s my understanding they are going to limit production to 10,000 units.

I heard the same thing from a reliable source, and that 10k number will be spread across 3 years, so a little over 3k produced annually. The ADMs are going to be sky high if you are even lucky enough to get an order in sigh.