JDM Tune Thumbs Up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.s

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say how happy I am with the JDM tune for my Whippled/ARH/Monoblade TB raptor.

I had the ARH/TB installed recently at a local shop and had them dyno tune it. Their tune just wasn't working out for me. The main issue was not being able to predictably downshift to the gear I wanted. For example if I was on the freeway doing 60 mph in 6th gear and wanted to downshift to 4th gear, it wouldn't work most of the time. I'd push down on the throttle, and it wouldn't downshift at all, just stayed in 6th. I'd keep pushing down on the throttle and then it would downshift all the way to 3rd revving the engine really high.

Now with the JDM tune, I can go from 6th gear to 5th, or 6th to 4th, or 6th to 3rd all based on how much throttle I give it. And the shifts are quick. Today I was doing about 65 mph in 6th gear, floored it, and it immediately dropped down to 3rd and took off. No lag whatsoever. And even though the shifts are quick, they're also very smooth. No harshness.

Thanks JDM!!!

Nick@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say how happy I am with the JDM tune for my Whippled/ARH/Monoblade TB raptor.

I had the ARH/TB installed recently at a local shop and had them dyno tune it. Their tune just wasn't working out for me. The main issue was not being able to predictably downshift to the gear I wanted. For example if I was on the freeway doing 60 mph in 6th gear and wanted to downshift to 4th gear, it wouldn't work most of the time. I'd push down on the throttle, and it wouldn't downshift at all, just stayed in 6th. I'd keep pushing down on the throttle and then it would downshift all the way to 3rd revving the engine really high.

Now with the JDM tune, I can go from 6th gear to 5th, or 6th to 4th, or 6th to 3rd all based on how much throttle I give it. And the shifts are quick. Today I was doing about 65 mph in 6th gear, floored it, and it immediately dropped down to 3rd and took off. No lag whatsoever. And even though the shifts are quick, they're also very smooth. No harshness.

Thanks JDM!!!

Glad you are happy with the tune! That is a very accurate description of not only our Whipple/Roush tunes but for the N/A trucks as well.

If you need anything else give us a shout!