It's been fun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That SUCKS! GGM.........not for you,..........for all of us. You have been a REAL asset around here and I certainly hope you stick around and visit. Would really hate to see you gone.

FSM

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what ever it is worth Gas Man, your access to Ford manuals is the least of your strengths to this Forum. I would offer that your insight to mechanical and electrical issues is your forte... NOT you access to proprietary information. We like YOU. Please hang around regardless of your access to Ford NFO. YOU are what we respect, and your knowledge has nothing to do with any manual or insider NFO. If you don't like us, fine... but don't think you are any less of a desirable friend. Just sayin...

Falcon

OP
OP
GasGasMan

GasGasMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW!
Thanks for all the kind words.

Things always happen for a reason.
With new job I can actually afford a Raptor. It's not like I was getting any type of discount on the Raptor working at the Ford dealership.

I'll be checking in as usual.
There are too many great people here. This is one of the few forums where there's no name calling or mud slinging.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AWESOME! I love it... Get into that new job, get settled and keep your eye on a Raptor. I don't think you need us to tell you how incredible these trucks are :wink:

But what I love even more is the sense of community you're picking up on. We come here because of the trucks. We stay here because of the people and friendships that develop. You've got friends here GGR, myself included.

Please let us know how life is at BMW. I'm gonna bet you'll have some pretty interesting tales to tell here shortly :mrgreen:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW!
Thanks for all the kind words.

Things always happen for a reason.
With new job I can actually afford a Raptor. It's not like I was getting any type of discount on the Raptor working at the Ford dealership.

I'll be checking in as usual.
There are too many great people here. This is one of the few forums where there's no name calling or mud slinging.

See, there could be a Raptor for you at the end of this rainbow!

Sure am glad you're going to stick around and best of all, possibly purchase a Raptor (how's that for "peer pressure"?)!

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This blows!!! well, not for you, as congrats to you for finding a better job, which im sure will be a peace of mind...but SUCKS for us! best wishes for you and your new en-devours, which im sure Ford lost a valuable asset to the Raptor community. Thanks for all your insight and help...and dont go too far, you still have great knowledge that can help us all!

OP
OP
GasGasMan

GasGasMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Took the wizz test today and did the official interview.

I'll actually be working for Land Rover. The work load is greater and I'll have a bigger challenge.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok. Took the wizz test today and did the official interview.

I'll actually be working for Land Rover. The work load is greater and I'll have a bigger challenge.
Dayum. No kiddin about the challenge. You're up for it though, if anyone is.

Looking forward to the horror stories you can tell :)

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know how you feel. Really, I do. I worked at a motorcycle/snowmobile/ATV/marine dealership for a couple of years and I saw a lot of things going on that I didn't approve of and REALLY wanted to clue in some of the customers in on... I didn't invest the amount of time you did, but yeah, some guys just dont have a conscience at all. Thanks for all your contributions, we all learned things because of you. Don't stray too far man!! You KNOW you want a Raptor!!! Best of luck on your new job, we all know you'll succeed!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc