Issues with Passport 9500 CI system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
imnewhere

imnewhere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just playing....we have some of the strictest and dumbest road laws here

Haha agreed. Honestly I'm trying to get it to work so I can sell it on eBay. They still bring in 6-800 used. So we'll say it's still in my truck for "testing" purposes.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's like laser tag, he's just trying to find his buddies! Lol...

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

Exactly, but don't worry I am sure laser tag will be banned soon as well!

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Haha agreed. Honestly I'm trying to get it to work so I can sell it on eBay. They still bring in 6-800 used. So we'll say it's still in my truck for "testing" purposes.

I remember years ago, hearing stories of troopers catching folks with radar detectors...taking them and smashing em on the road. (the detectors not the people.)

OP
OP
imnewhere

imnewhere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have the brain module accessible? and holding the power button on top of the control unit didnt help i take it? (not mute button) the orange/white at the ignition harness is an accessory wire. wasnt really designed to carry a lot of current. try a different power source

Recommendation on what to pull it from? Even considered putting it on one of the factory aux switches.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I googled ****** to get help with mine and all I got was a bunch of hot looking girls that wanted to go out with me....
theres a 14ga blue wire that is accessory in the fuse box at passenger kick panel. try unplugging the control module from the brain. open up the control module and check for continuity in the wire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter