Is this thing worth a crap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good to know. I will prolly skip this on my Bronco 2.7. Ford improved the location of the drain plug and not messy at all.

OP
OP
SCAR911

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All those drain valves leave the nastiest stuff in the pan. All the heavy metals fall to the bottom quickly.
I think this has a magnet on the back, so you can remove it once it's all drained. I'm so sick of having oil go all over the fvking place. Dripping from 7 different spots. Whoever this engineer is who made an access plate, then didn't actually give access needs to be bleed out in the streets and left for the rats.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I wish there was actually a place I could trust to do this simple task...but I don't. And if you don't change your own oil, you are not a man.

I know how to change oil, and used to be a mechanic for several years. I just value my time more than changing my own oil. I do most of my own modifications.

OP
OP
SCAR911

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know how to change oil, and used to be a mechanic for several years. I just value my time more than changing my own oil. I do most of my own modifications.
Last time I talked to you on the phone, you said you didn't know how to change oil or do modifications. You were even crying.