Is this right tailgate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As others have said, it's a factory option and I personally prefer it, especially on a white truck. Ford switched from the F150 badge on the left to the stamped F150 on the bottom in 2019 I believe. I love not having any sharp badges on my tailgate, they hold onto dirt and are always a pain to try and clean around and inside.

CO 6.jpg

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they hold onto dirt and are always a pain to try and clean around and inside.

What is this "clean" you speak of? Haha.. I swear my Raptor is neglected far too much.

But you're right the stamped logo definitely needs attention to get the dirt out. My F350 Tremor with the stamped "Super Duty" on the tailgate always has dirt build up.

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is this "clean" you speak of? Haha.. I swear my Raptor is neglected far too much.

But you're right the stamped logo definitely needs attention to get the dirt out. My F350 Tremor with the stamped "Super Duty" on the tailgate always has dirt build up.

Same haha, I finally cleaned the 1000 dead bugs off the front of my truck after being home for a week since collecting them. The stamped F150 isn't too bad, I was more so referring to the Raptor and old style plastic F150 badges that pretty much have to be cleaned with q tips if you want all the dirty out. I ain't go time for that so I just removed the problem, er badge lol

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same haha, I finally cleaned the 1000 dead bugs off the front of my truck after being home for a week since collecting them. The stamped F150 isn't too bad, I was more so referring to the Raptor and old style plastic F150 badges that pretty much have to be cleaned with q tips if you want all the dirty out. I ain't go time for that so I just removed the problem, er badge lol

Oh yeah! That would be a pain for sure

OP
OP
D

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ao if i want this applique is it a new tailgate? Or just a add on to current tailgate?