Is this normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed eibachs on my 2018. I did notice my tires are way too close to UCA. Is this normal? Will alignment fix this issue? Cant exactly remember how stock setup looked like.

By the way i have general grabber AT 315/70/17
IMG_9120.jpegIMG_9121.jpeg

IMG_9119.jpeg

Last edited:

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has to be due to factory offset wheels. I know you can’t install an aftermarket UCA with factory offset. I have 0 offset rims, no issues . I have no idea if an alignment will help.

OP
OP
D

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has to be due to factory offset wheels. I know you can’t install an aftermarket UCA with factory offset. I have 0 offset rims, no issues . I have no idea if an alignment will help.
Thx for the info. So this is normal?

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx for the info. So this is normal?
I had my stock wheels and tires for a couple of weeks after I put the springs on. I have a 19 and I know getting the UCA ball joint back into the spindle was a bear and the UCA would naturally be in a lower orientation relative to the tire with the longer spring. I guess I didn’t bother to look at how close it was….. but yes I think it’s normal after installing a longer spring .I do t think the UCA position can come any closer to the tire and wheel throughout its range of motion …. Keeping in mind I’m no expert.

OP
OP
D

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also front measures little over 41" and rear with icon (option 3) with 500lb i am at 43.75"