Is this a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If all dealers in your area are 5 to 10 thousand over MSRP and this one is $5300.00 under MSRP it is probably gone or soon will be.
Hell Randy doesn't even come close to that!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ecoboost only gets good MPG with stock tire size. If u get one and plan to lift it and put 35's on it just get a raptor because ur MPG would be about the same

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Feedback Randy! :waytogo:

This dealer is ticking off a bunch of others here in Ca. I have it in writing but the dealer is 6 hours from me up by my Dad. I worked on my "local" guys so I wouldn't have to make the drive... Looks like I will be. :birgits_tiredcoffee

After I get my deal done, I'll let everybody know how it goes....

I'm still wrestling in my mind "FX4" Twin turbo V6 and 20 mpg avg. or giving in to my inner "16 year old" and buying the Raptor! I understand the Raptor isn't about milage - and I can afford the gas - I'm still deciding if it will bug me. I live on the edge of 3 million acres of BLM Desert so I do have a nice playground. :peace:

Look up "Ridgecrest, Ca 93555" on google maps if you want to see the play ground. :005:

Wait so you can get a Raptor for $5331 off sticker and your still thinking about an eco boost FX4? :supergay:

Go get that Raptor!!!!!!

OP
OP
Rango

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ecoboost only gets good MPG with stock tire size. If u get one and plan to lift it and put 35's on it just get a raptor because ur MPG would be about the same

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'd buy that... not to mention the Raptor has way better suspension. :waytogo:

Just a big decision for those of us with mortgages, kids and a wife... The FX4 is almost 10K less and will meet my needs.

But I WANT the Raptor! :peace:
Is this the one in Turlock? If so its mine haha. I have a flight down there on Monday to pick it up.....

So I'm guessing the "SOLD" sign is for you! I gotta ask, if the timeline the salesman told me is right. YOU CALLED AFTER you read this post!? :ROFLJest:

They did say they'd order a '13 for me at the same price! :waytogo:

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd buy that... not to mention the Raptor has way better suspension. :waytogo:

Just a big decision for those of us with mortgages, kids and a wife... The FX4 is almost 10K less and will meet my needs.

But I WANT the Raptor! :peace:

So I'm guessing the "SOLD" sign is for you! I gotta ask, if the timeline the salesman told me is right. YOU CALLED AFTER you read this post!? :ROFLJest:

They did say they'd order a '13 for me at the same price! :waytogo:

haha nope, i agreed to purchase it a last week. just flew down from vancouver today to finalize the deal! sorry man! but i do recommend the dealer, great prices and good guys. Cheers:peace:

OP
OP
Rango

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha nope, i agreed to purchase it a last week. just flew down from vancouver today to finalize the deal! sorry man! but i do recommend the dealer, great prices and good guys. Cheers:peace:

My Dad bought his Super Duty there. :waytogo:

He had sales managers at other dealerships saying they would not and COULD NOT sell for the price he had...

They did... :waytogo:

So you driving home now? If so, drive careful! Turlock, Ca to Vancover, BC! That's a long way to go for a Truck! Enjoy it! :big_banana_Dance:

Last edited: