Is this a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was going to get 39k as it was but I wanted my rear bumper!!! So I took
37k and I got my rear bumper... They were selling it for 42k for it at first but, it aint selling for that I really dont believe they will get 41k

To be honest I'm surprised their not asking more...

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've been shopping hard... test drives down in LA with dealers whom I believe are "smoking crack" when they price stuff. Saw dealers with 5 to 10K of additional dealer markup! 62000! on a 53K Sticker! WOW!:ROFLJest:

I've got a chance to buy an new Blue Flame Raptor SuperCrew with Nav, Luxury Package and seat accents that stickers for 53060 for 47729. :birgits_tiredcoffee

Good deal or should I call Randy?

I would jump on it, stickers for 53060 for 47729

I sell for -$3000 OFF MSRP (and I could have sold 30 more 2012's, if I could have got them)

randy

OP
OP
Rango

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would jump on it, stickers for 53060 for 47729

I sell for -$3000 OFF MSRP (and I could have sold 30 more 2012's, if I could have got them)

randy

Thanks for the Feedback Randy! :waytogo:

This dealer is ticking off a bunch of others here in Ca. I have it in writing but the dealer is 6 hours from me up by my Dad. I worked on my "local" guys so I wouldn't have to make the drive... Looks like I will be. :birgits_tiredcoffee

After I get my deal done, I'll let everybody know how it goes....

I'm still wrestling in my mind "FX4" Twin turbo V6 and 20 mpg avg. or giving in to my inner "16 year old" and buying the Raptor! I understand the Raptor isn't about milage - and I can afford the gas - I'm still deciding if it will bug me. I live on the edge of 3 million acres of BLM Desert so I do have a nice playground. :peace:

Look up "Ridgecrest, Ca 93555" on google maps if you want to see the play ground. :005:

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this the one in Turlock? If so its mine haha. I have a flight down there on Monday to pick it up.....

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've been shopping hard... test drives down in LA with dealers whom I believe are "smoking crack" when they price stuff. Saw dealers with 5 to 10K of additional dealer markup! 62000! on a 53K Sticker! WOW!:ROFLJest:

I've got a chance to buy an new Blue Flame Raptor SuperCrew with Nav, Luxury Package and seat accents that stickers for 53060 for 47729. :birgits_tiredcoffee

Good deal or should I call Randy?

Id jump on that deal

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Feedback Randy! :waytogo:

This dealer is ticking off a bunch of others here in Ca. I have it in writing but the dealer is 6 hours from me up by my Dad. I worked on my "local" guys so I wouldn't have to make the drive... Looks like I will be. :birgits_tiredcoffee

After I get my deal done, I'll let everybody know how it goes....

I'm still wrestling in my mind "FX4" Twin turbo V6 and 20 mpg avg. or giving in to my inner "16 year old" and buying the Raptor! I understand the Raptor isn't about milage - and I can afford the gas - I'm still deciding if it will bug me. I live on the edge of 3 million acres of BLM Desert so I do have a nice playground. :peace:

Look up "Ridgecrest, Ca 93555" on google maps if you want to see the play ground. :005:

So did you decide what you want to do? GO GET THE RAPTOR! lol:peace:

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just because it says 20mpg doesnt mean it will get 20mpg, I know several guys with the eco-boob and they never seen over 17, that still aint bad but... c'mon.... raptor..... and ya that deal is pretty sick you needa jump on it.