Is anyone considering cancelling???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trwtrw

Reaction score
Yes I saw the C&D review and honestly it's a concern...I honestly think the most important reviews are going to come from the people on this board that take delivery soon....some real world feedback....I have a couple of dealers out fo town for MSRP orders but haven't pulled the trigger just yet....my Sierra Denali is only a year old so it's tough to get rid of it so quick but I'm probably going to do it....

I'm in the same boat as you I have a Silverado high country with a 6.2 great truck but wantin raptor. also my work truck is a f450 lariat love the interior and navigation sync radio etc

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just reboot the damn things, they'll be fine for a few days, then they'll blue screen again and you can reboot them again. it's a simple cycle really. :crazy:

Ironically, our SYNC2 system blue screened last night in our '15 XSport. Rebooted and now like new! Lol