iPhone Apps VS. MyFordTouch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
plotshots

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I turned on the Location Services under the Privacy selection inside of Settings to let the iPhone's GPS do its thing to let Big Brother know where I am and it definitely started to slow down the NAV response. It started to freeze for about 30 seconds at a time, continue normally, and then freeze again for about the same amount of time. I think this, coupled with incomplete reset and sync between MFT and the iPhone is the issue.

That's my theory right now, anyway. It does make sense if the iPhone is trying to bully the MFT. LOL.

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I turned on the Location Services under the Privacy selection inside of Settings to let the iPhone's GPS do its thing to let Big Brother know where I am and it definitely started to slow down the NAV response. It started to freeze for about 30 seconds at a time, continue normally, and then freeze again for about the same amount of time. I think this, coupled with incomplete reset and sync between MFT and the iPhone is the issue.

That's my theory right now, anyway. It does make sense if the iPhone is trying to bully the MFT. LOL.

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

That would make sense since they would both be fighting to provide GPS coordinates causing a conflict that the system would need to figure out.