Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have read countless posts above people getting $500 - $1,000 over invoice pricing. So I guess the big question is, how did you all do it? My journey is just beginning in the negotiating / buying process and I am looking for as much ammunition as I can. So what's the trick? Did the salesman just give it or is there a haggling process?

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I first tried my local dealers and quickly found out that was becoming a big waste of time. Joined the forum and looked at this thread, called a dealer close to me and it was very straight forward, no haggling.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f212/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

Dito above. I tried several dealers in my area. Go straight to the sales manager or internet manager.

I found one dealership that the sales manager was driving a Raptor. I told him that I wanted to order a Raptor at Invoice. He said he had to ask his boss if they could do that. He came back a few minutes later & said he could. So I ordered mine with $500 down.

Keep shopping around until you find a decent deal. It doesn't have to be at Invoice to be a decent deal. These trucks are awesome & worth paying anywhere close to invoice to MSRP.

OP
OP
SVT Bob18

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I first tried my local dealers and quickly found out that was becoming a big waste of time. Joined the forum and looked at this thread, called a dealer close to me and it was very straight forward, no haggling.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f212/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

I did that a specifically chose a dealership local to me. We'll, I've been emailing back and forth all day long and this guy is fighting me the whole way. Bottom line, he won't even come near invoice pricing. He said that the absolute best he can do $2,000 off MSRP. I'm looking for a different angle of attack...

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey man, i have an order up for grabs. its at pure invoice. not sure where you're at, but you may want to do what I'm doing and fly in from out of state to drive it home. one way tickets are stupid cheap

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cincinnati ohio. I ordered about 4 weeks ago so the order will be pulled at any time, so to make changes I would need to do them ASAP

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bought a raptor in new york. I didn't hear from this dealer all week, from two phone calls and three emails, so I assumed I was getting shafted. Pulled the trigger on a very rare opportunity, and later last night, I finally got a call from my salesman.

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey man, i have an order up for grabs. its at pure invoice. not sure where you're at, but you may want to do what I'm doing and fly in from out of state to drive it home. one way tickets are stupid cheap

Could you let me know what options, if any, that you have on this raptor?